Welcome to Rise Nepal Rise
Rise Nepal Rise is an online web platform and magazine which provides services including Nepali typing, Unicode preeti converter, currency converter, calendar, and so on.
Kantipur Infotech Pvt. Ltd. operates risenepalrise.com.
By using the Service, you consent to the information being collected and used in line with this policy. These policies govern all use of our services and constitute your agreement with us.
SERVICE means the risenepalrise.com website operated by Kantipur Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a person who can be recognized from those data.
USAGE DATA means data collected automatically, either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (either a computer or mobile device).
SERVICE PROVIDERS means any legal person who processed the data on behalf of the data controller. We might use the services of various service providers to process your data more adequately.
DATA SUBJECT is any individual who is the subject of personal data.
THE USER is the individual using our service.
What data do we collect and how do we use it
Data we collect
While using our services, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information, such as YOUR email address, first and last name, address, cookies, and usage data.
The usage data that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or whenever you access our service through any device may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the page of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other unique diagnostic data.
This usage data also includes information such as the type of device you use, your device’s unique ID, the IP address of the device you use, the type of internet browser you use, and other unique diagnostic data.
How do we use it
The server creates data in a cookie as soon as you connect. An ID that is specific to you and your device is used to identify this data.
- You can allow your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether you want to accept it or block cookies as a whole.
Your computer as well as the network server exchange cookies, and when they do, the server analyzes the ID and determines what data to give you exactly.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To administer and maintain our services,
- To let you know when we make new modifications to our Service,
- To allow you to engage with our Service’s interactive feature when you wish to,
- To offer client service,
- To compile and research data in order to enhance our service,
- To keep tabs on how our Service is being used,
- To identify, stop, and fix technical problems,
- To fulfill any other purpose YOU specify,
- To send you notifications regarding your account such as email instructions, expiration, and renewal notices,
- To fulfill our commitments and uphold our rights under any agreements we may have made with YOU,
- To provide you with news, and general information about the products, services, and events we offer,
- For any further purposes with your permission,
How we safeguard it | Security Information
Your personal information is protected by industry-accepted security procedures from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access.
We don’t share YOUR personal information unless given permission by you. We take seriously our obligation to safeguard your information. Our top priority is maintaining your privacy.
For how much time do we keep it
Usage Data will be kept by us for internal analysis needs. Usage Data is typically retained for less time. However, it may be kept longer if necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enhance the functionality of our Service.
You are free to unsubscribe to our mailing services or any kind of services provided by us.
Children (“Child” or “Children”) under the age of 16 are not permitted to utilize our services. We do not intentionally gather any personally identifying data from children under the age of 16. Please get in touch with us if you learn that a child has given us personal information.
If we discover that we have gathered a child’s personal information without first obtaining consent from the child’s parents, we take steps to delete such data from our servers.